The materials provided through the Web Site including, but not limited to, all information, text, messages, images, photos, illustrations, designs, icons, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, specifications, catalogs, literature, technical information, advertisements, and other content or materials on the Web Site, as well as the organization and layout of the Web Site, are copyrighted and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on the Web Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use, however, any print out of the Web Site, or portions of the Web Site, must include the copyright notice of the owner of such materials. You may not copy reproduce, republish, download, print, upload, post, transmit, distribute and/or exploit the content or information contained on the Web Site for commercial use in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) without the prior written request of Bahia International Realty, LLC. You agree that Bahia International Realty, LLC may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
Unless explicitly specified or with separate, written permission from Bahia International Realty, LLC, you may not and agree that you will not:
- copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Web Site or any part thereof;
- use or permit others to use the Web Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Web Site;
- use or permit others to use the Web Site to attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising or in any way making up a part of this Web Site;
- use or permit others to use the Web Site to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- use or permit others to use the Web Site to contact Bahia International Realty offices or sales associates for purposes other than assisting you with your real estate needs, such as marketing products or services;
- access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Web Site; or
- create links from any web site or web page to any page within the Web Site, and you agree that if Bahia International Realty, LLC, in its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any link or links to the Web Site, you will promptly do so.
THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. BAHIA INTERNATIONAL REALTY, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. BAHIA INTERNATIONAL REALTY, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Bahia International Realty, LLC may terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Bahia International Realty or by a third party who has uploaded content on our site, please provide the following information to the Bahia International Realty-designated copyright agent listed below:
a. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
b. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website.
c. An address, telephone number and email address where Bahia International Realty can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Bahia International Realty, can contact you.
d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent or by law.
e. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
f. Your electronic or physical signature.
Bahia International Realty may request additional information before removing any infringing material.
Bahia International Realty may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that person can respond to your allegations.
Bahia International Realty has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
2002 N Lois Ave, Suite 670
Tampa, FL 33607